Wednesday 2 February 2011

Music magazine double-page article production

Here is a rough outline of what my double page spread will look like in black and white. At this stage all the text has been typed up and been positioned exactly how they will appear on the final piece.




Before i started to design my work on photoshop, i thought about the image. my original plan was going to be an image of my sister and her husband which would of had the background of the image rubbed out, so that it looked as if they were standing on the page. But when did this it looked tacky and my rubbing out wasn't great, which made the page look unprofessional. So i then decided that i would insert my images on a film reel, where it looked more professional and suited the article, which made it look a lot better than before. 


This is my double page article in which i have written up all the text and layed out my image exactly where it will be. However i think i could replace and fiddle around with some of the features and reduce the size of the font so that it looks more professional and that the page flows together quite smoothly.
 

This is my FINAL double page spread article. I have re-arranges some of the texts and played around with the fonts, this has helped to make it look a lot more professional, and has added a sense of continuity in both pages


No comments:

Post a Comment